Amendment to Articles of Incorporation - California Corporate Name Change

One method for changing the name of a corporation in California is by filing an Amendment to the Articles of Incorporation, amending the specific article that states the name of the corporation. To prepare this amendment to be filed with the Secretary of State, please submit the form below.